The 8.5 inch self-balancing hoverboard with 2x400W engine is an all-terrain balance board. The 8,5 inch hoverboard IP54 with solid rubber tires is a so-called all-terrain hoverboard. With about 14 kg, it is a bit heavier than other hoverboards. People used to think a bigger bike meant a better ride, but the 8,5 inch all-terrain hoverboard could be an exception. The terrain test performance is as good as a 10 inch Balaceboard on grass, sandy beaches, or snowy roads.
Another advantage of the 8,5 inch solid rubber tires, for example when you encounter sharp objects. You can comfortably enjoy the Offroad Balanceboard on any terrain.
These hoverboards are equipped with Samsung battery packs. No doubt, Samsung batteries are among the safest & most durable batteries not just for Hoverboard. You can count on a hoverboard with Samsung batteries to be among the most reliable e-vehicles.
Due to the terrain features for off-road trails, IP54 protection is important. The IP54 standard means that your lithium batteries as well as the electronics of the balance board are protected from splash water from every direction.
- Material: ABS + aluminum frame
- Protection class: IP54
- Color: Black, Yellow, Poppy, Camouflage
- Tire size: 8,5 inches
- Engine power: 400W * 2
- Net weight: 14,5 kg
- Lithium battery: 36V, 4.4AH lithium battery
- Charging time: 2,5-3 hours
- Battery life: 5-6 hours
- Maximum load: 100 kg
- Maximum range: 15 km
- Maximum speed: 10 km / h
- Carrying case: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Package size: 67 * 30 * 29 (cm)
- Note*: The CE marking was created under current EU law to ensure safe products for end users. The CE certificate is not a seal of quality, but proves that products comply with the EU regulation 765 / 2008 and may be traded and used within the EU! electric-mobiles.com these certificates are available.
- Bluetooth speaker
- User Guide
- Remote Control
- carry bag
Charging an electric hooverboard is easy. Loading does not require additional equipment or installations. Bring your vehicle home, remove - if specified - the battery, connect the battery to your nearest outlet. Done! Just like you use your iPhone, just a little bit bigger.
* Battery maintenance & recharge advice:
The battery must be charged before storage for more than 30 days. If the battery is not used permanently, it must also be recharged at least every 30 days. Failure to follow this notice will void the warranty and battery performance